Thursday, January 5, 2012

Studying for me

I'm actaully doing it! I'm studying! I feel so proud of myself. Even if I still fail that test tomorrow I'll know that I actaully tried my best.
I have a headache. I'm also super tired. I kinda wish I had a dictionary in my brain. Wouldn't that be cool? To know all of the words in the world. I want to expand mt vocabulary so when I write I can describe things way better than I do now. I can never find the right words. Well anyway it hasnt snowed at all this season. Im very disappointed in mother nature. What are you trying to do? Keep us in school?
The only time it snowed was in the midde of October which was pretty awkward and uncalled for. Honestly I think its way to cold outside to snow. My mom always says the sky needs a little moisture in the air and the snow with come... or hail. I wish it would rain so then the roads would freeze up and then we wouldnt have any school. Thatd be nice.
Goodnight. Hopefully I can get rid of this stupid headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment