Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year assholes!

Oh yss another year of depression and school. Well I actuzlly think that I can get over my hate for school. It'll be sort of a blind quiet behind the bushes hate. Basically I couldn't even give two shits about anyone in my school. Except for Olivia and some other good friends. I know that I sound a bit heartless but if no one in thats school even cares about me then why should i care? Isnt that how the world works anyway? Through fairness? A dog-eat-dog world or an eye for an eye, bullshit like that.
Am I glad to be back in school? You've got be kidding me with that question.
High school sucks. Is that the teenage rebellious statement you want me to make? Well bam there it is. I think I'm going to stop trying to be what people want me to be. I hate that feeling like I'm at a beauty contest or fashion runway. Why can't I just dress the way I want without having society create me for me. I mean come on.... would it really hurt to do what's best for me? I should start studying too. My grades aren't really doing good. And I have NO reason to not have good grades.

No comments:

Post a Comment