Friday, November 25, 2011

Wow, this morning's dream was amazing.



I had a dream about Evan Peters,
So what happened was I was in this school and I went to my class and sat down, some more kids came in along with Evan (that's his name) and he sat down next to me. And we started talking and stuff for a few days, then when we would go places with our school, I guess they were like little walks around the town.. and lol Iggy Pop was our teacher, yeah that old rockstar hahaha. So anyway, when we would take walks and stuff I would walk with him and yeah. :) And then one day when we got back from our walk he left somewhere and i had to go into the school by myself, and i was pissed because now I had to go do work and stuff. But when I walked up the steps and into the school it was like transformed into this big ballroom and my parents were all like, "congrats." and there were all these other parents and kids so I guess I was graduating.. and after I did Evan was standing on the dance floor and I walked up to him and he said, "can we dance??" and I smiled "yeahh" and so we did... and it was close haha.The day after I was just in school and everything was back to normal, I was still talking to him and stuff like that..  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment