Monday, November 21, 2011

Bang Bang by Armchair Cyanide

I swear that song is the sexiest song I have ever heard.I advise you to go check it out.

Lately I have been getting into a show, American Horror Story. It's just so good and the characters are put together so freaking well! I can't stop watching it.
Last month I got into wicca. It seriously felt so right. Who wouldn't want to be a wiccan?
I almost became an athiest, but then I read about wicca and how they (wiccans) actually don't really, I guess, believe in a guy up in the sky creating bullshit. I knew the one thing I would never be is a Christian. I'm sorry, but I just don't understand how the bible works...

Anyway, I'm in love with Evanescence's new album, it gives me goosebumps.
Man, I miss this site. I hope I use it a lot more than I did last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment